Week 5: Reflection

Write up a reflection about what you learned from writing and sharing your methods, as well as what you would like to learn going forward to help with your work.

This was the same prompt as week 4 and since then I have completed some research starting to outline the current role of the librarian and what that entails in regard to educational technology within schools. Now that I have set that ground work I can continue with my topic and whether that hypothesis proves to be something that can be researched and accepted or rejected with the analyzation of results and what conclusion might be drawn from the methods used to research. I would like to collect empirical evidence with a mixed methods approach in the form of surveys, observations, and/or interviews with key member on campus. These people would include librarians, teachers, an administrators within a campus. So for my research design I would be more interested in qualitative data because I think this phenomenon I am studying to see the pattern in the notes from interviewing and open-ended questions in surveys it is beyond a yes or no answer but I would like to learn how to make questions that can get the information I need from the people I survey or interview. The ability to create the right questions is a skill I need help with and then once I get the information how to identify the patterns in it. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 4: Reflection

Week 3: Reflection

Week 9: Refelction